Back to School Checklist for Parents
1. Register or Renew Registration for your Howard Student.
Click HERE for the Alamo Heights ISD Registration information.
2. Update your Howard PTO website account.
Every year you must update your family information on your account.
3. Renew/Purchase your PTO membership.
Click HERE to purchase your membership. Neighbors and Grandparents can be members too! Purchase your grade-level shirt, spirit wear, and yearbook for your student while you’re at it.
4. Connect with the PTO and school calendar.
The calendar page is where you will find event dates, times and locations throughout the year. You can also get these dates sent straight to your digital calendar on your mobile device by subscribing.
5. Deposit lunch money into your student's lunch account.
6. Need after school care for your student?
Check out Right at School.
7. Renew your Alamo Heights ISD background check.
Want to volunteer on campus? AHISD requires that every volunteer renews their background check each school year. Click HERE to complete the online form to submit your information securely.
For more information about Howard PTO, visit our join PTO page.
Interested in Volunteering? Visit our Volunteers page.
- Thursday, October 12
Howard PTO Instagram
View this profile on Instagram
We are so thankful to the sponsors that support Howard Early Childhood Learning Center! A special thank you to the following Howard Hay Day 2023 Sponsors:
Sunset & Co
For more information on how to become a Hay Day Sponsor CLICK HERE.