The Howard PTO raises funds annually that are given back to the school in the form of Curriculum and Enrichment Grants. These grants allow our teachers and staff to purchase supplies, programs, and materials that are not in their budget. Additionally, we fund professional development opportunities each year for our teachers so that Howard can continue to provide the best in education.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Becoming a member of the Parent Teacher Organization
- Supporting our Howard Raffle
- Purchasing Poinsettias during the holidays
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Purchasing Alamo Heights and Howard branded items from the Mule Market
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Tuesday, October 16
- Tuesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 24
- Thursday, October 25
- Monday, November 5
- Tuesday, November 6
- Wednesday, November 7